The Eclectic WAHM

Work From Home Options

Music to Work By and Random Ramblings

Gotta have some great tunes in the background while working. At least I do. When I'm not on the phone, that is. :-) I discovered Playlist on a cool blog "Mama's Family" - and I discovered that cool blog at Mom Bloggers Club. :-)

Oh, and I start a new job tomorrow. It's sort of work from home...just not my home. I'll be working part time for a woman who is a productivity expert. She does tons of speaking engagements each year and I'll be helping out in her home office. It's actually perfect because it's a few hours a day while the kids are in school and it gets me out of the house AND I *really* like her. We hit it off so well during my interview.

I'll also be interviewing soon for something that is working from home - a contract grant writing position with a local non profit. That will be sometime in August.

So...that's the short catch-up on what's going on here.

Kick back...enjoy some music!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to work from home one day! Sounds like you do some great things to get you out of the house. :)

HawgWyld said...

That's actually very, very cool! Heh. Might take up the rest of my evening, building a playlist and all...

The Natural State Hawg

Dani In NC said...

My daughter has been playing around with Playlist.com for weeks, but I didn't realize that I could use it to embed a player on my blog. I tried Mixaloo.com this past week. You supposedly can make money from it, but it only plays clisp. I really want to do a weekly mixtape post with full songs. I'll have to give Playlist.com a try.

As for your playlist, you picked a lot of my favorites! If you happen to visit my blog and see a lot of the same songs on my list, I didn't rip you off :-). I really like a lot of those songs. I think I like Maxwell's cover of This Woman's Work better, though.

PayPerPost

Squidoo

Check out my lens


Followers

Swagbucks

My New Favorite Book

Cool Mom Blogs

4 Cats Make Me Crazy!
101 Ways to Save
A Day And The Life Of ME!
A Peek Inside Our Life
Ally Kat Tales
Angies Silly Stuff
ash.
The Art Dept Chronicles
Berriedreams
Blah-Zay
Busy Bee Village
The Cajun Blogger
Chatty Chica
A Christian Marriage
Confessions of a Baltimore Housewife
Da Boss And Bryguy
Dave's Blue Planet
Desperate Gossip
Diaper Duty Diary
Drizzly Blog
Fat Girl Goes Fit
Feelings Just Are
Femme Facade
Five O'Clock Somewhere
Flipping Adentures
Front Page Info
The Geeks Girl
Happy Healthy Families
Have Your Health
Healthy Home Blog
Here On Columbia Avenue
Hillbilly Heart
House Wife Wom
I Love My 3 Boys
Internet Art Class
It's Just My Thoughts
Jolly Mom
Junefair
Kateedyd What?!
Kimmi's Krazy World
The Learning Rock
Life In Cyrpress TX
Life In The Country
Life Inside My Purse
Life Is Like A Sewer
The Life Of A Military Wife
Lisa‘s Command Post
Love World Mall
Mama and Hustler???
Misadventures in Baby Raising
Mix World
The Mom's Book Review
Moma's Crazy World
Moma's House
Moma's Life
Mommie’s Marbles
Mom Tidings
Mom Times Three
Mom to Tweens
My Frugal Life
My-Junk-Drawer
My Mommy Chronicles
My Name is Not “Mom”
My Special Place
My So Called Blog
My Weekly Beef
New & Incredible Gossip
Notes From a Wannabe WAHM
Paradise Fiber Studio
Piece of Me
Postcard from Somewhere
Raising a Girl
Remotely Mommy
Shrinking Pamelalala
SlickMom
So Not Domestic
Surgical Nurse Musings
Talk Time with Kim
teleTwenties
The Jolly Kitchen
Thrifty Momma Ramblings
Thrifty Thoughts
Wahm Adventures
Weeping Widow
Work from Home Options
World of Mom

MyBlogLog

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
160x600

Labels