So one way I've found to make some extra cash is research companies. There are several in my local area - marketing research. They actually pay you for your opinions on products, services, advertising - all kinds of things.Last week, I did a study group that took an hour and they paid me $75 cash. This coming week, I have one that will pay $120 cash and I'm waiting to hear if I qualify for a $125 one. So no joke, if you get a call from a company wanting you to go a focus group - go for it. It's a fun, easy way to make some extra cash. Check out this list by state ...you may find companies in your area. Just give them a call and ask to be added to their database. When they call, spend a few minutes answering questions to see if you qualify and you'll start earning. Easy as that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment