...when it comes to making money online. Whether you're looking for full-time work, just pocket cash or anywhere in between, it helps to have a goal or several goals in mind. Right now, I'm just spending some of my spare time doing surveys and focus groups to make some pocket cash and earn some prizes. I remember how quickly I managed to save up enough in Amazon.com gift certificates to get a nice digital camera!
Did a Lightspeed survey, not enough to cash out yet.
Logged into Greenfield Get Paid Cash or Sweepstake Opportunities for each survey you complete about movies, sports and products!. Didn't qualify for any paid surveys today.
Ordered a free sample from Dove.
Logged into Survey Savvy. This is a great one that you earn cash off surveys and referrals.
Have a couple bucks in there. I don't request a check until it's over $10. No surveys today.
That's all I have time for today. More updates soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hey there..how are ya? nice website ya got here =)
we have several things in common and i'd love to talk with you about your home based programs.
my blogspot is http://Mrezmoney.blogspot.com
and my email : kjreynolds911@yahoo.com
i've found a great thing and im curious if you're already in.
talk to me :)
kevin
Post a Comment