The Eclectic WAHM

Work From Home Options

Spring Clutter Clearing

It's that time of year when I start to get the itch to clear out clutter from the house. A garage sale can be a great way to get that done, but sometimes it seems like a monumental task. I'm trying something different this season. It's been a while since I've actively sold stuff on eBay, but I'm going to give it a shot again. I've got a bunch of items I think may sell for decent prices online, so this weekend I'm going to take the time to get some good photographs and put up some auctions and see what happens. Wish me luck!

Relating this to working from home - sometimes eBay can be a great way to earn some extra cash from home. Many years ago I used to go to rummage sales, garage sales and estate sales and I would pick up good items cheap and re-sell them on eBay. It helped get us through some rough patches with the extra income and if I had put my mind to it, it could have turned into a decent income. Just a thought for something to try!

2 comments:

Carla said...

I've done this myself!Cleaning out my home and selling items on Ebay has brought in a nice amount of extra cash in my household. I also sell locally on craigslist as well, just because it's free. Great site

Laura O in AK said...

I need to do a massive purge as I unpack everything in our new home. It always amazes me that you can still end up moving a bunch of junk after purging ahead of the move.

Also, congratulations on winning the Yoplait Greek Yogurt Nourish Your Inner Goddess giveaway on my blog. Drop me a line at lauraoneill69 at yahoo dot com with contact information.

PayPerPost

Squidoo

Check out my lens


Followers

Swagbucks

My New Favorite Book

Cool Mom Blogs

4 Cats Make Me Crazy!
101 Ways to Save
A Day And The Life Of ME!
A Peek Inside Our Life
Ally Kat Tales
Angies Silly Stuff
ash.
The Art Dept Chronicles
Berriedreams
Blah-Zay
Busy Bee Village
The Cajun Blogger
Chatty Chica
A Christian Marriage
Confessions of a Baltimore Housewife
Da Boss And Bryguy
Dave's Blue Planet
Desperate Gossip
Diaper Duty Diary
Drizzly Blog
Fat Girl Goes Fit
Feelings Just Are
Femme Facade
Five O'Clock Somewhere
Flipping Adentures
Front Page Info
The Geeks Girl
Happy Healthy Families
Have Your Health
Healthy Home Blog
Here On Columbia Avenue
Hillbilly Heart
House Wife Wom
I Love My 3 Boys
Internet Art Class
It's Just My Thoughts
Jolly Mom
Junefair
Kateedyd What?!
Kimmi's Krazy World
The Learning Rock
Life In Cyrpress TX
Life In The Country
Life Inside My Purse
Life Is Like A Sewer
The Life Of A Military Wife
Lisa‘s Command Post
Love World Mall
Mama and Hustler???
Misadventures in Baby Raising
Mix World
The Mom's Book Review
Moma's Crazy World
Moma's House
Moma's Life
Mommie’s Marbles
Mom Tidings
Mom Times Three
Mom to Tweens
My Frugal Life
My-Junk-Drawer
My Mommy Chronicles
My Name is Not “Mom”
My Special Place
My So Called Blog
My Weekly Beef
New & Incredible Gossip
Notes From a Wannabe WAHM
Paradise Fiber Studio
Piece of Me
Postcard from Somewhere
Raising a Girl
Remotely Mommy
Shrinking Pamelalala
SlickMom
So Not Domestic
Surgical Nurse Musings
Talk Time with Kim
teleTwenties
The Jolly Kitchen
Thrifty Momma Ramblings
Thrifty Thoughts
Wahm Adventures
Weeping Widow
Work from Home Options
World of Mom

MyBlogLog

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
160x600

Labels