My lens count is now over 50. I have a few on working and making money from home and a whole bunch about my passion - live theater. Another part of Squidoo I've really enjoyed is the sense of community there. There are lens groups you can join to connect with others, and forums where lensmasters communicate about everything from regular chit-chat to how to make better lenses. Everyone I've come across has been happy to give advice and help out. It's a fantastic group of people!
While it hasn't been "making a living" money, I've also earned some nice spare cash from my lenses and each month the amount I've earned has increased. Gotta love that! I encourage you to check it out for yourself. Take a topic you're interested in and build a page and you'll see how easy it is! Have fun!

1 comments:
Thanks for that info, will check out squidoo, sounds interesting.
thanks
Post a Comment