The Eclectic WAHM

Work From Home Options

Loving Squidoo!

I've been having more fun on Squidoo lately than I have online in a while! If you're not familiar, Squidoo is a place where you can create lenses which are single web pages on any topic...and it's FREE! You'll find lenses on just about everything there - so much fun learning to do!

I've created over 30 lenses now about working from home, live theater, Broadway performers and more.

Check it out when you have a chance, and make your own free lens.

Here's a list of my lenses - stop by and say hello! The Eclectic WAHM on Squidoo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yup, I love Squidoo too. I have mone on my oneyMaking blog. BTW, I am inviting you to list your blog on my new mom blog directory and enter a few contests while you;re there. Thanks!
www.hipmamasplace.com

Anonymous said...

I agree. Squidoo is the dog's bollocks, as my old English Lit. prof used to say.

I did one on Saginaw (my home town), Mackinac Island, and, of course, a WAHM lens.

What gets me about Squidoo is how easy and fast it is. I can get a lens up in 20 minutes, and have a decent looking page. This thing is going to be big, I think.

Google's got a similar service coming out soon. Forget what it's called - a Google search would find it, I bet ;)

At any rate, I've got three more lenses sitting there waiting for me to spend some time on, too. One on the Bronte' Sisters, one on English Lit (in honor of the dog's bollocks, I suppose) and one on vacationing in Northern Michigan.

PayPerPost

Squidoo

Check out my lens


Followers

Swagbucks

My New Favorite Book

Cool Mom Blogs

4 Cats Make Me Crazy!
101 Ways to Save
A Day And The Life Of ME!
A Peek Inside Our Life
Ally Kat Tales
Angies Silly Stuff
ash.
The Art Dept Chronicles
Berriedreams
Blah-Zay
Busy Bee Village
The Cajun Blogger
Chatty Chica
A Christian Marriage
Confessions of a Baltimore Housewife
Da Boss And Bryguy
Dave's Blue Planet
Desperate Gossip
Diaper Duty Diary
Drizzly Blog
Fat Girl Goes Fit
Feelings Just Are
Femme Facade
Five O'Clock Somewhere
Flipping Adentures
Front Page Info
The Geeks Girl
Happy Healthy Families
Have Your Health
Healthy Home Blog
Here On Columbia Avenue
Hillbilly Heart
House Wife Wom
I Love My 3 Boys
Internet Art Class
It's Just My Thoughts
Jolly Mom
Junefair
Kateedyd What?!
Kimmi's Krazy World
The Learning Rock
Life In Cyrpress TX
Life In The Country
Life Inside My Purse
Life Is Like A Sewer
The Life Of A Military Wife
Lisa‘s Command Post
Love World Mall
Mama and Hustler???
Misadventures in Baby Raising
Mix World
The Mom's Book Review
Moma's Crazy World
Moma's House
Moma's Life
Mommie’s Marbles
Mom Tidings
Mom Times Three
Mom to Tweens
My Frugal Life
My-Junk-Drawer
My Mommy Chronicles
My Name is Not “Mom”
My Special Place
My So Called Blog
My Weekly Beef
New & Incredible Gossip
Notes From a Wannabe WAHM
Paradise Fiber Studio
Piece of Me
Postcard from Somewhere
Raising a Girl
Remotely Mommy
Shrinking Pamelalala
SlickMom
So Not Domestic
Surgical Nurse Musings
Talk Time with Kim
teleTwenties
The Jolly Kitchen
Thrifty Momma Ramblings
Thrifty Thoughts
Wahm Adventures
Weeping Widow
Work from Home Options
World of Mom

MyBlogLog

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
160x600

Labels