...as a WAHM. What needs to be done around the home to make life easier when you're working from home? Well, that's for many different blog topics. Running across a blog today made me think of cooking. And made me want to get a list together because I'm Crock-Potting this week! I ran across a message board post that linked to this terrific new blog that's my new favorite - A Year of CrockPotting. She's posting pics anc recipes - it's terrific!
The Crock Pot is a wonderful thing and I can't imagine my kitchen without one...or two. Wait...I have three, technically - though one is the cute little mini one that's great for dips at parties. I thought they were fabulous when I was working full-time outside the home but since being full time at home I've discovered it's even better. I get to work while smelling this incredibly simple, yummy dinner cooking. I've been wanting to find new recipes to try and this blog is going to be such a help to me! Yay!
I just want to throw general kudos out there to all you blogging WAHMs who share with the world some really great tips, ideas, laughs and bits of your lives. It's so much fun to find something new every day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Thank you so much for your sweet comment and for the link! I agree that so far, the wahm thing has been the most challenging for our family. I have done all 3: SAH, WOH, and now am WAH.
I love making money and *being* home--but, OMG! sometimes I'm ready to run away. ;-)
have a wonderful sunday!
xox
steph
Post a Comment