The Eclectic WAHM

Work From Home Options

Starting off the new year...

...well, perhaps a few days late but close enough!

Currently working full time outside the home in a job I enjoy with a non-profit that's near and dear to my heart. I'd like to get back home full time eventually, but for now I'm all about earning extra cash to put in savings and getting FREE stuff!

I've resolved to keep track of my work-from-home adventures here and see where we end up at the end of the year!

Today, I joined a new (to me) "pay to read emails" program called Inbox Dollars. You get paid to read emails. Pretty simple. Or so it would seem. We shall see.

My favorite "paid to read" site is MyPoints. I've gotten SO many gift certificates from them over the past couple years. Email me if you would like a referral to MyPoints. It's totally free and they ROCK! When you sign up and refer people, you get 100 points for each referral!

My latest project is getting ready to re-launch my website - EclecticWAHM.com. The old site is still up, flaws and all. I should be able to put up the new site shortly.

So, starting off the year, here's a brief accounting of where The Eclectic WAHM stands:


  • Requested a check from Survey Savvy for $8 yesterday and already have another $2 in there today. In the past several weeks, I suddenly have 30 referrals on there too - when they start taking surveys I'll be very happy!
  • Just requested a $10 check from Opinion Outpost. That was EASY. Couple surveys and badabing...cash. Happiness!
  • Cashed out yesterday for a $5 Amazon.com gift certificate from Lightspeed Panel. Take online surveys and earn cash and prizes. Sign up today and be entered into a $5,000 Sweepstakes. I still have 330 points, so 200 more to go for my next $5. It's easy with them for it to add up.
  • Currently have 1,470 points at MyPoints. I'm saving up for something cool. Don't know what yet.
  • Currently have $6 at Testspin and waiting to be credited for around $8 more. You can cash out there at $10 for Amazon.com gift certificates. Testspin is one of my favorites. They don't have a referral program, sadly...but still - the $$ adds up quickly and I got hundreds of dollars from them last year.

So there you have it. I'm sure I've forotten something...but it's bedtime.

Can't wait to check my email in the morning for more cool surveys!!

The Eclectic WAHM

0 comments:

PayPerPost

Squidoo

Check out my lens


Followers

Swagbucks

My New Favorite Book

Cool Mom Blogs

4 Cats Make Me Crazy!
101 Ways to Save
A Day And The Life Of ME!
A Peek Inside Our Life
Ally Kat Tales
Angies Silly Stuff
ash.
The Art Dept Chronicles
Berriedreams
Blah-Zay
Busy Bee Village
The Cajun Blogger
Chatty Chica
A Christian Marriage
Confessions of a Baltimore Housewife
Da Boss And Bryguy
Dave's Blue Planet
Desperate Gossip
Diaper Duty Diary
Drizzly Blog
Fat Girl Goes Fit
Feelings Just Are
Femme Facade
Five O'Clock Somewhere
Flipping Adentures
Front Page Info
The Geeks Girl
Happy Healthy Families
Have Your Health
Healthy Home Blog
Here On Columbia Avenue
Hillbilly Heart
House Wife Wom
I Love My 3 Boys
Internet Art Class
It's Just My Thoughts
Jolly Mom
Junefair
Kateedyd What?!
Kimmi's Krazy World
The Learning Rock
Life In Cyrpress TX
Life In The Country
Life Inside My Purse
Life Is Like A Sewer
The Life Of A Military Wife
Lisa‘s Command Post
Love World Mall
Mama and Hustler???
Misadventures in Baby Raising
Mix World
The Mom's Book Review
Moma's Crazy World
Moma's House
Moma's Life
Mommie’s Marbles
Mom Tidings
Mom Times Three
Mom to Tweens
My Frugal Life
My-Junk-Drawer
My Mommy Chronicles
My Name is Not “Mom”
My Special Place
My So Called Blog
My Weekly Beef
New & Incredible Gossip
Notes From a Wannabe WAHM
Paradise Fiber Studio
Piece of Me
Postcard from Somewhere
Raising a Girl
Remotely Mommy
Shrinking Pamelalala
SlickMom
So Not Domestic
Surgical Nurse Musings
Talk Time with Kim
teleTwenties
The Jolly Kitchen
Thrifty Momma Ramblings
Thrifty Thoughts
Wahm Adventures
Weeping Widow
Work from Home Options
World of Mom

MyBlogLog

Join My Community at MyBloglog!
160x600

Labels